Snaps is one of the many few humans that arrived to the world as Pokémon and is currently the leader of Team Arcane. She had a long emotional journey that was developed along the way as she finally gained courage to move on.
Snaps is a slight green maya blue with dark royalish, prussia blue markings on her face down to the end of her neck, spiralying out like the bottom of a waterfall, covering her upper arm, washing on her lower legs, and down her tail. She has vanilla gold cheeks, mouth and down-arrow marking and has pale pink, wavy but stiff spikes and crystal white eyes. Snaps has expanded scars from before and an over bite and 3 poking out fangs. She has a flat tail.
Snaps tends to be equipped with her Defense Scarf and carries the items.
She originally wore an old Charizard skull to cover her scars up but it no longer fits her nor needs to serve its purpose.
Snaps has a brokenly introverted personality, originally with low confidence but high resilience despite her small efforts. She used to doubts herself a lot and still does lessly and it's common that she at times selectively mutes herself for long peroids. She barely speaks and has a tendency to at times avoid socialization of ones that are unknown to her.
Though despite this, Snaps is also smart. She knows what situations she is in and usually acts against or away from them depending on how hard it is. She also keeps her promises, the one thing that opposes her introvert-cy at times. She always makes sure her promises are dealt with complete passion and always aims for her goals with full strength.
Snaps's storyline is similar to the general PMD Red or Blue storyline, the only difference is on the following points:
- When Snaps arrived to the world, she was instantly attacked by wild Pokemon trying to find food to fill her up. So she located a skull which she wore as a Totodile.
- Snaps gets a glimpse of Nift, her first night in her house, from the future but he left before she could ask questions.
- Snaps and Blossom loose to Team Meanies twice, the second time after Blossom fainted, Grudge played with her emotions before fainting her. This would push her to an outburst on Coil the third time when they met Hyena.
- On the two's way to the Hill of the Ancients, Blossom faints trying to fight off an unknown Pokemon. Due to this, Snaps was stranded on her own before the Great Canyon Bug Tribe found her. Feeling pity for the kid, Andromeda invites her to the tribe to bring her to the top along with carrying Blossom. They sing a song that's to the tune of the Great Canyon before ending off with Andromeda's quote, "Sweetie, listen. Sometimes you have to kill, to win. Don't give up kid."
- When Snaps was accused of being the trainer in the Ninetales Tale, she tried to defend her self but slowly grew to silence when Grudge stared at her funny.
- When the two went on the refugee hide out, Kippie still believed they were innocent and would drag Poincetto to help then. Team Century would save the team when they faint in a dungeon until they stopped at Mt. Freeze, Poincetto not wanting to go further than the comfort of the volcano.
- When they reach the summit, Ninetales has a little talk with Snaps about the problem with the universe and to keep the fact that she and the other human won't be able to return to the human world. Snaps agrees to keep this secret.
- Snaps and friends don't deal with the Mankey problem, instead they do an unknown mission to return with Ekans.
- Grudge gives Snaps a Nightmare that almost used up all her time. During this she forgot Ninetales's Secret.
- On the Groudon mission, Snaps and Blossom fail once but were saved by Iron and Nickel which helped them defeat Groudon at promise that they were able to rise to the surface after the calamities calm down.
- On their way to Sky Tower, Snaps mentions that she knows someone is following them but can't quiet get who.
- Snaps ascends only to reappear behind Blossom.
After Main Story
A few days after the calming of earthquakes, Snaps and Blossom discover the evolution chamber. Afraid, she didn't evolve at the same rate as everyone else except for Coil. It was only until Blossom at her final evolution convinced Snaps enough to drag her to at least evolve into a Croconaw. Later after recruiting Kyogre, Snaps finally brought herself to evolve into a Feraligatr, eventually loving her new appearance. Though this evolution broke her skull and exposed her scars, she doesn't mind.
Interested in the Ancient Relic, Blossom tapped Snaps to bring Orca along, Snaps eventually agreeing. They faced off the Regis and returned to recruit Mew in the 5th try. The furthest they went was oddly floor 69, it may be just for jokes.
Snaps and Blossom were behind Latios' tail and followed him into Nothern Range where they were greeted by flying types. First attempt they bought Nimbus but after Nimbus was stranded, they brought Orca. After retrieving Latios and getting the reason he was taking TMs, Team Arcane helped save Latias in Pitfall Valley and reunited the two. They both asked to join Arcane's team later on.
Route to Wish Cave
Snaps and Blossom looked over conversations between Medichan and Ekans when visiting the Evolution Chamber with their members to evolve them. Soon enough, they were sent a request to save Medichan in which they completed with Nimbus.
2 Mornings after rescuing his allies, Grudge came to Snaps' door step early in the morning while she was preparing for an early walk. Surprising her, Snaps listened to his request and she relayed it to Blossom. They head out for Mt. Freeze where Snaps midway reveals her hypothermancy. They take a break to warm her up to progress. When they reach the top, Snaps's suspicion of him is confirmed and they break out into a mini-argument which Blossom and Ninetales had to break up.
On negative terms, Blossom and Snaps still agree to help Grudge reach the depths of Murky Cave. At the depths, the Judge request for Snaps to answer for Grudge which shocks her but she answers truly despite her negative relation. She fails but Grudge responds truly, freeing Gardevior. After that it was a while until they met again.
5 days after the venture, Snaps has a breakdown, everyone in town trying to help her though it only made it worse. Being able to relate in a way, Grudge finds Snaps deep in Purity Forest and communicate between each other and Grudge helping calm her. They return, Grudge relaying the information to everyone.
1 year after, Team ACT settled a team retreat where two Pokemon from opposing rescue teams which Snaps was assigned with Grudge. In Sounded Grotto, Grudge and Snaps originally struggled with working with each other and oddly enough, sometimes they would upset each other. However quarrels stopped after Grudge and Snaps come into an agreement after Snaps saved Grudge from a Dragonite, and Grudge saved Snaps from a Victreebel. Their teamwork enhanced and together, boosted by Empowered Seeds, they were able to finish the dungeon to which they relaxed in the flower field. During the relaxation, Snaps gifts Grudge a flower crown made from Sunflowers, stating that it complimented him. Grudge accepted the gift, and after returning, Snaps returned home.
Snaps considers Blossom to be her best friend and usually would do anything to pay back for helping her. Somewhat, Blossom treats Snaps as if she was her child but it isn't vague enough to be a mother-daughter trope as they're already close friends.
Snaps originally had a negative relation, fearing him until Grudge wandered for Arcane's help. On the trip through Murky Cave and Mt. Freeze, Grudge and Snaps have interacted a lot and appear to have a multiple relating moments. Sometimes, Snaps shows a small amount of attraction for him and is warmed up towards Grudge. Currently, Snaps has a small crush him.
- Snaps in her beta design, used to be more dangerous and confident.
- She had more angular spikes and shapes and had poison, animal markings.
- Used to be a snappy and sassy attitude, always making sure any pokemon was speaking right from their mouths.
- Snaps is almost the accurate embodiment of Primmie, the Game Progressor (the person who plays the game to unlock the story) of the series.
- Snaps is canonically hypothermic. She needs the help of heat in order to stay conscious and after Snaps's confrontation about her mental state, the Pokemon she knows, mainly Blossom, tend to drop by at night and warm her with a blanket.